Wedding Photography Prices
You want the very best but you shouldn’t have to compromise on what you have to cherish for a lifetime. The goal of a wedding photographer is to capture those special images that will last long in the memory and to provide the bride & groom with beautiful galleries to share with their friends and families. i work with my subjects in mind and focus on having a relaxed approach to my work ensuring even better photographs when all is said an done.
All our packages include every picture taken on the day, an online album for you to be able to download your images and copyright. With that mind I’m sure our wedding photography prices won’t put you off.
ALL OF OUR PACKAGES PRICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Photography of the venue
- Images of the ceremony (if allowed – this is dependent on who is conducting the service)
- Your selection of formal shots
- Bride & Groom emotion shots
- Guest enjoying themselves
- Cutting of the cake – up to 2 hours after the ceremony
- You will own all the image rights
- All images taken on the day will be supplied
- The best photographs will also be edited and supplied
- Both edited and non edited images will be placed onto a USB for you to keep and cherish
- Bridal Preparations
- First Dance Coverage
- Photo Booth
- 2 photographers
- Wedding Albums
Prices Start from £650
My photography style is best describe as relaxed and natural. I like to take an unobtrusive approach allowing the guests to take in the day without me having to tell them where to stand of bossing people about to pose for pictures. I like to get involved at the weddings which allows to capture some wonderful moments giving me all the images I need to put together amazing galleries for my customers.
If you have any questions about my services just pop on over to the contact page and drop me a message or you can simply pick up the phone and give me a call. I’ll be more than happy to have no obligation chat about what I can offer and of course what my prices are. I look forward to hearing from you!